Why Choose USC Rossier online programs?
The USC Rossier School of Education offers programs for teachers and educators who want to develop or improve their skills in order to promote positive change in today’s classrooms and organizations. Whether you are starting out in the field, an experienced teacher or an organizational leader looking to drive systemic change, USC Rossier’s programs can prepare you to create positive learning outcomes.
With on-campus and online degree programs, USC Rossier seeks to prepare educators who can thrive in high-needs environments to make a significant difference for their students or organizations.
With the same highly selective admissions criteria as the on-campus programs, our research-based online degree programs blend theory and fieldwork to help educators build and develop their skills and knowledge.
If you’re ready to learn more about what it’s like to be a USC Rossier student, watch these videos.
USC Rossier online program benefits
USC Rossier programs are delivered through a state-of-the-art learning platform that allows you to attend classes and complete coursework from wherever you are in the world. As a student earning a degree online in one of our programs, you will:
- Benefit from academically rigorous curricula designed by USC faculty;
- Attend live, face-to-face classes in a dynamic virtual classroom;
- Collaborate with educators around the world who have also met USC’s exacting admissions criteria;
- Apply what you learn in the program with field-based teaching experiences — either in a classroom or within your organization;
- Experience the USC Rossier Commitment, which offers you support, feedback and professional development resources throughout your career; and
- Enjoy membership to the USC Trojan Family Network and participate in USC’s on-campus commencement.
USC Rossier online students also have the opportunity to take courses from other top online graduate programs delivered by several top-tier colleges and universities. These cross-university programs are designed to allow students to look beyond the lens of education to build valuable skills that support their career goals. You can learn more about cross-university courses here.